Queenteeshirt-Blood inside Me PostNL Covid 19 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt

 Maybe our kids will be back in school for a week or two, come September. But by October, I’m convinced they will be back in their rooms staring at screens. As the Blood inside Me PostNL Covid 19 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt Furthermore, I will do this mother of kids ranging in ages from 12 to 16, this news hurts me more than it hurts you. Trust me there’s no other parent in America who more dreads another year of “home” (ie, Zoom) schooling. School was not meant to take place on a screen, especially for younger children for whom much of school is socialization.  We all want our kids back in school but we need to be somewhat clear-headed here. It’s not happening. This doesn’t mean it’s not possible. It’s possible to reopen schools, in countries where their coronavirus is under control. In South Korea they had 20 new cases yesterday, they will have no problem reopening schools in September. Yesterday America had 57,338 new cases of coronavirus. Our government tried to ignore the pandemic and now we have a level of community spread that’s “very insidious.”

Blood inside Me PostNL Covid 19 2020 I can't stay at home shirt

Buy this shirt:  Blood inside Me PostNL Covid 19 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt

Home:  Queenteeshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayateclothing - I Will No Longer Push Through When I’m In Need Of Rest shirt

Queenteeshirt-Dirt bikes before dudes shirt

Queenteeshirt-Dinosaurs autism We’ll walk together shirt