Queenteeshirt-Dragon I’m not lazy I just really enjoy doing nothing shirt

 I remember the Dragon I’m not lazy I just really enjoy doing nothing shirt it is in the first place but exact moment when Allie Schmidt (now Allie Gillespie) texted my 24-year old daughter Florence with the request. Our multigenerational family of seven was two months into sheltering in place in our home in Michigan and after a snowy April, the sun was out and the temperatures rising. It was a refreshing change, with four of us working remotely. “Here’s a question,” Florence asked, as we sat on the deck tapping away on our laptops. “If the governor eases restrictions on outdoor events, would you consider letting Allie get married here?” Allie, my daughter’s college roommate, and her fiancé Scott, had originally planned a mid-July wedding for 125 people in a park followed by a reception at one of the area’s most iconic restaurants.

Dragon I'm not lazy I just really enjoy doing nothing shirt

Buy this shirt:  Dragon I’m not lazy I just really enjoy doing nothing shirt

Home:  Queenteeshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Queenteeshirt-Hippie Tom’s Serendipity Farm Shirt

Queenteeshirt-Venom Grr argh shirt

Hayateclothing - Official Joe Biden Let’s go Brandon AwakenwithJP shirt