Queenteeshirt-World’s dopest aunt shirt

 I’ve been living in Thakoon’s scoop neck knit tanks since spring, and they’re certainly proving to be a key essential in my wardrobe. On my wishlist however, is this dainty smocked silhouette from Marina Moscone, the World’s dopest aunt shirt Apart from…,I will love this tank top obsession continues! After months of wearing nothing but my sweats and leggings, I am craving summer dresses now more than ever. Specifically, I’ve been gravitating towards easy white frocks, like this tie front dress from Colovos, as well as printed pieces a la Cushnie’s long sleeved leopard mini. Cushnie is one of my favorite brands because of its elegant designs. While at home, I’m constantly thinking of ways that I can be comfy and chic while on Zoom. This knit top and jersey bodysuit looks like the perfect bridge of my two goals and can be versatile as well.

World's dopest aunt shirt

Buy this shirt:  World’s dopest aunt shirt

Home:  Queenteeshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayateclothing - I Will No Longer Push Through When I’m In Need Of Rest shirt

Queenteeshirt-Dirt bikes before dudes shirt

Hayateclothing - Oklahoma Sooners Big 12 Women’s Basketball Regular Season Champions shirt