Queenteeshirt-Grinch Christmas begins with Christ shirt

 When I worked on Full Frontal, we were making comedy directly out of the Grinch Christmas begins with Christ shirt in other words I will buy this news that was happening, and I think that’s really valuable as a spoonful of sugar to help people pay attention to the news, because you often do want to turn away from it. Right now, I’m sort of on the opposite side of the spectrum, where I’m working on work that does not directly derive from the news, and it’s very valuable to be able to provide a break for people, because I know people need a break. So it’s like, if I’m a little bit tired and not feeling like coming up with something, I’m like,“Well, this is my break from the world too.” I go into my imagination and imagine something a little bit more calming and funny, and I know that the mom who’s working full-time while her kids are running into the Zoom…she can take a little break, then get up the next morning and get back to it.

Grinch Christmas begins with Christ shirt

Buy this shirt:  Grinch Christmas begins with Christ shirt

Home:  Queenteeshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayateclothing - I Will No Longer Push Through When I’m In Need Of Rest shirt

Queenteeshirt-Dirt bikes before dudes shirt

Hayateclothing - The Steelers 90th Anniversary 1933–2023 Thank You For The Memories signatures Shirt