Queenteeshirt-Cat Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with You again shirt

 While the Cat Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with You again shirt in contrast I will get this lively back-and-forth between Colby Mugrabi, founder of multi-disciplinary media brand Minnie Muse, and artist and designer Sarah Coleman might make it seem as if they have been life-long friends, it turns out the backstory to their new collaborative coloring book is a little more serendipitous. “I actually bought one of Colby’s sweatshirts from the Gagosian bookstore a while back and posted it on my Instagram story, then we started messaging,” says Coleman. “I think we recognized we have a shared aesthetic, in that we both like to bring humor into everything that we do.” On this, Mugrabi agrees: “It’s kind of like the ultimate quarantine friendship—we had actually never even met in person until a few weeks ago!”

Cat Hello darkness my old friend I've come to drink with You again shirt

Buy this shirt:  Cat Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with You again shirt

Home:  Queenteeshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hayateclothing - I Will No Longer Push Through When I’m In Need Of Rest shirt

Queenteeshirt-Dirt bikes before dudes shirt

Hayateclothing - The Steelers 90th Anniversary 1933–2023 Thank You For The Memories signatures Shirt